Pages

Friday 9 September 2016

CARE

CARE
The CARE award that I am working towards is Bronze.


The one area of CARE that I am doing best in is Respect because I've earned my small certificate for respect.

The one area of CARE that I need to work harder in is Excellence because I've got the least ticks in Excellence.

To show my leadership qualities I am a role model to others in the CARE values by doing/showing these leadership traits: Integrity, Motivational, Goal focused, Active Thinker and Trust Worthy.

On the CARE SOLO matrix below I am at this SOLO level Multistructural because I haven't yet earned my Bronze but I'm quite close.


Prestructural

Unistructural

Multistructural

Relational

Extended Abstract
I am not aware of the CARE values yet.
I know what the CARE values mean.

I need help to use them.
I can use the CARE values.


I need reminding to use them.
I can use the CARE values independently.
I can use the CARE values independently.

I can role model to others how to use the CARE values.

No comments:

Post a Comment