Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Striking And Fielding Reflection

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths are to have good grip on the bat.

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were standing side on while I bat.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played was keeping my eye on the ball.

My Next Steps are to actually try and catch the ball instead of leaving it for somebody else.

To improve my striking of a ball I need to aim for a certain spot instead of just randomly hitting it because people can easily catch it if lands right next to them.


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to spread out because I was standing with a clump of people when there was lots of empty spots.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because it was my first time playing.


No comments:

Post a Comment