Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.

Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are saying yes all the time instead of saying no and stopping the flow of the act.


Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice at are thinking on spot.


The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was doing lots of activities and games because it was something I hadn't done before.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was…thinking on the spot because we we didn't get time to think.



My favorite improv game was the gift game because we got to use our imagination.


My next step/ something I need to work on further  in improvisation is trying my best because I could've done better in some things


Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are, saying yes and carrying on the flow.


Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice at thinking on the spot because I wasn't very good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment